Diversitybmx is an Australian BMX website with all the latest news, videos, interviews and everything BMX in Australia.
Kinross Summer Edit.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
By
Anonymous
Dom Williams sent in this edit he made of a few blokes shredding Kinross Skatepark. Shitload of barspins in this edit, haha but I'm stoked on that 3 to flat off the quarter. Thanks Dom!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Anonymous said…
way way too many barspins, lacked a bit of creativity but for kids you age you shred! that bowl is fucking huge!
billy callow said…
yeah he only did one thing and it was the best thing
Justy posted this while I was down in Melbourne but it got taken down for some reason (Josh Irvine whinging). I'm putting it back up because A: The whole thing is very entertaining and B: Just because Josh makes a fool of himself and doesn't handle himself appropriately doesn't mean the video should be taken down for noone to see.
Comments