Old Footage

Weirdest thing just happened on youtube. As soon as this had finished uploading I got an email from youtube saying that it had infringed copyright because of the song (Mos Def - New World Water). So I either had the option of muting it, replacing the audio track with one of their songs or deleting it entirely. Pretty lame. I ended up picking from their song list because I cant be fucked re-uploading it. Has this happened to anyone else? If this is going to become a regular occurrence I might have to start using Vimeo more often.

Anyway this is some real old footage I had laying around on my hard drive that I wanted to get rid of. Riders are Nate Headon, myself, Cheezy and Matt Devine, who's been dying to see these clips for ages. Haha sorry Matt...

Comments

Anonymous said…
sweet as video beast song was weird though ahhahah
Anonymous said…
english matt shredded
Anonymous said…
cheezy killleddd!!!!!
Anonymous said…
same thing just happened to one of my videos, just got a email saying the sadsack was claiming copyright so my video got disabled

Popular posts from this blog

Luke Bowerman edit

2020 v44