Vote for the winner!

Ok guys, entries have closed for the DiversityXDishonour video comp. Thanks to everyone who put in the hard work to film an edit. There were lots of quality videos but I've narrowed it down to these four which really stand out. I'll be putting a poll up shortly so you guys can vote for the winner. I'm gonna let people vote for 2 weeks so I've got time to get some Diversity tees made for prizes! Here are the top entries...

1. Sam Illman



2. Mike Czajkowski




3. Troy's Montage




4. Nick Harris



These guys stood out to me as the most diverse/creative videos. Sorry to anyone who didn't make the top four but never fear because there will be more comps in the future. Get voting!

Comments

JamesR said…
would it be possible to post all videos?
just so everyone can see the vids that didnt make it.
Anonymous said…
troys montage takes it for me
Anonymous said…
mikey for the win.
Anonymous said…
Ah most of my footage is a couple of years old.. troys montage has some bullshit good riding in it! Much love for UGV.
Anonymous said…
Sam Illman ftw!!!
Anonymous said…
sam illman is a mad dog
Anonymous said…
sam illman (Y)
Anonymous said…
Well just because Mike Cz is a straight up chilled guy & all round nice guy he gets my vote.

Troy's edit was really good to watch though with some amazing riding and good clean editing/filming.
Anonymous said…
Troy whats the song in your montage man?
Anonymous said…
MIKEY!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous said…
I know that Mikey guy. I rode with him once at my local, which is Murrarie sk8park. I didn't see any clips of Murrarie in there though. It's a really cool park and on Saturday mornings you can bring your racing bike and ride around the bike track with all the other racers, if you get bored of the sk8park that it, but that's unlikely cause there's heaps to do there. I think i'll vote for Mikey cause i saw him ride around on a racer there once too.
Anonymous said…
mike check the credits of voices or the premium vid, the song name is in there
Anonymous said…
Mike has my vote
Anonymous said…
mike check the credits of voices or the premium vid, the song name is in there - OH SNAP!
Anonymous said…
mike check the credits of voices or the premium vid, the song name is in there - OH SNAP!
Anonymous said…
mike cz is the best! sooo amazing! that 3 drop at the end AHHH soo good!!!
Anonymous said…
Yeah Mike Tk for Lyfe Nekka.
voting you Number 1
360 at the end was Epic!

Popular posts from this blog

Luke Bowerman edit

2020 v44