LUXBMX Store Interview on Ugzine and Grand Opening...

Over on Ugzine theres a little interview with myself and Evan Jaques about our new store LUXBMX. Give it a read here if you're interested. I'm so psyched on how everything has played out and relieved that the cats finally out of the bag!

The grand opening party is on Friday the 9th of July from 6pm at the shop in the Fortitude Valley, Brisbane. I'll release the address closer to the event so check back here or the LUXBMX website in a few days!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Fuck Yeah!!! That was not what I expected!!
Anonymous said…
shiiiit son i knew you were up to sumthin
Anonymous said…
Deffffs not what i was expecting..

Can fuck backbone off now! :)
Mitch said…
Thanks! Backbone is fuckin rad though!
Anonymous said…
i saw the anonymous comment thing but the shit below is too much effort when youve just woken up...

but fuck yeah they open on my birthday :D

Popular posts from this blog

Luke Bowerman edit

2020 v44