Monster Update...

Hey guys. Sorry about the lack of updates. Had a pretty full on weekend.

Stewart's DVD premiere for These Days was a great night and the video turned out amazing. Be sure to check back for my review when I get a copy.

Logan Village comp was a good day. Had a few platinums and represented the "Old School" (don't think Tim Wood realises my age) in the high hop comp. Props to my homie, Mr 108cms, Corey Mansinger on winning the hop comp and to Nick Cooper for shredding the comp and winning the $1000. Check out some pictures on Ozscene.

The B-Town Jam was on the weekend and was apparently a good day until the firefighterfighter incident. I read about it on FocalPoint and was pretty disappointed. Saw it on the news tonight which really disgusted me. I guess jams are gonna be pretty much a bust for a while now. Thanks to whoever gave the footage to the news as well, legend.

Chris Courtenay has a video on Vital. I can't get the embed code for it so you'll have to follow this link.

Tempered have some cool photos from their recent Mackay trip which you can check out here.

Also my man Matt Dodd, who you can check out in some diversity videos, dislocated his knee at Kuraby and did some serious damage which will probably need surgery. A big get well from me Doddy! On the positive I got to drive this to the hospital.

That's it for now, more soon!


bunny hop - get it?

Comments

Anonymous said…
get well soon doddy
Anonymous said…
get well soon doddy

Popular posts from this blog

Luke Bowerman edit

2020 v44