R.I.P.

It seems the BMX community just can't take a break lately.

From FocalPoint:
New Zealand/Melbourne all round nice guy Tim Hales sadly past away today. Tim was a fantastic person who always had a smile on his face. Tim would always wow us when he rode city park going twice as fast as most people hitting anything in his path, I think thats how Tim lived life. My deepest sympothy goes out to all the Anchor crew along with Tim's friends and family in New Zealand. You can pay your respects here.

My condolences to anyone who had the pleasure of meeting Tim and to his closest friends and family. AnchorBMX and ZombieBMX have some tributes on their sites that you should check out. R.I.P brother.



-Mitch :(

Comments

Anonymous said…
I was luckie enough to have the pleasure of meeting Tim, the genuine excellent great dude he was and will allways be!!! any one who knew Tim would have a thousand positive memorys, and nill being negitive,the happiest dude. keep shreding brother, may peace be with you. R.I.P Tim Hales

Popular posts from this blog

Luke Bowerman edit

2020 v44