David Girsch Section

G'day guys. Back in Brissie from my holiday and also back to reality. This video waiting in my inbox definitely made it worth it though. 16 year old David Girsch from Cairns (who I think is the guy who did the 3 whip hop a while back?) sent in this awesome section of himself. I was really enjoying the vid and then the music got a bit harder and the video got gnarlier. Check it out.



Edit: Apparently the section I had up was an unfinished section from a North Queenland Scene DVD called Adaptions. Allan Hardy, who made the video was nice enough to let me keep it up and even sent in the finished version. Cheers Allan. Check out the Adaptions website here or the download the trailer here.

-Mitch

Comments

Anonymous said…
hey man, just filling in some info on the caption for the vid.
its not the same guy as the 3 whip hop but they ride together almost everyday.
Anonymous said…
jeez this guy is a shreddddder! unbelievable
Anonymous said…
So good!

Popular posts from this blog

Luke Bowerman edit

2020 v44