News news news

Lots of stuff going on in the Aus BMX world so I thought I might try and summarize some of it in one post.



Helensvale Cycle Scene have a fresh new site up complete with lots of bike checks of all the local shredders

The Colony site has some more news and pictures about the new indoor park being built in Melbourne. Looks sooooooo good (except for the resi).

Cooper has reworked the FocalPoint site so the news is now an rss feed which is good news for geeks like me.

And finally I just read Cooper's post about the young guy that died riding some jumps in Victoria. You can read the story here but basically he wasn't running barends and he did some damage to some organs in his abdomen. Sincere condolences to his family and friends. I'm going to go and buy some barends asap.

Stay fresh

-Mitch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luke Bowerman edit

2020 v44